Kyle Quillen wrote:

Hello all,

Running into a small issue. I have alot of users that being blocked by spamhaus and when i take spamhaus off of my bls then they can work. My question is I know that xen is very good at blocking spam but it is also blocking my users is there a way that I can put a list of ips that will not be looked at by xen. I have spamdyke installed and have put the ips that I want to allow in the whitelist_ip but that does not seem to be helping

Are you using th blacklist in your /var/qmail/control/blacklists file or in Spamdyke? If you're using it in Spandyke, there is no reason to use it in the blacklists file. Spamdyke will use the blacklist, but only if the user does not authenticate.