telnet ip:25
helo x
mail from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
rcpt to: jhjehjwh at internalemaildomaine.com
511 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1 - chkuser)

I checked also from the old Qmail server, I had a 550 error message, it is a
problem if it's not the same error code for an invalid email account ?

I'm totally lost for this problem and I can't find any solutions.

If anyone can help me with this

Regards