Charles Ferland wrote:
Hi all
We are with QMT since 1 week and I'm getting some problems since today. We have web sites with mailing list (asp script) and when they send a mailing list, they use our QMT smtp but when they send to an invalid local adress, the asp script stop with an error. (error '8004020f')

So you're trying to use an ASP mailing list program that relays through your Qmail server for outgoing? If so, you'll need to enable relaying for that IP if you have not already. This can be done in the tcp.smtp file. Otherwise it will reject anything that is not a local address, since it thinks your ASP script is trying to deliver mail to local domains.