Luis Lopez wrote:
Hello,

I need to forward an email address to a List, but some how I keep getting rejected with this error:

ezmlm-reject: fatal: List address must be in To: or Cc: (#5.7.0)

So the scenario is [EMAIL PROTECTED] needs to forward all emails to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Is there a setting where I can change the ezmlm-reject behavior to not require
the [EMAIL PROTECTED] to be in the To: or Cc: ?

By changing the ezmlm-reject switches, you can turn this functionality off. Look at the -T switch by reading "man qmail-reject".