Luis Lopez wrote:
Oh nice.
I saw the setting with "man ezmlm-reject", now the trick is to find
where to put this switch. I've added it on all these files and still is rejecting it.
ezmlmrc:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.cs:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.da:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.de:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.dist:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.es:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.fr:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.it:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'
ezmlmrc.ru:|<#B#>/ezmlm-reject '<#D#>'

Thanks so much for the help.

You'll need to add it the file in the mailing list's actual directory (/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.tld/mailing-list/). I believe it's the "editor" file, but it's been a while since I've had to change that variable any.