Why not just create separate real accounts on the qmail side? Might be a little more work on the fetchmail side, but I think it would work as you're wanting it to.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
hello all,

problem related to routing emails after downloading from an account

we have 1 pop3 account and around 10 users to be aliased to it

idea all emails get routed to this account and fetchmail downloads and
distributes it.

here comes the problem
when i use the /home/vpopmail/bin/valias command line or use the forward
feature in qmail admin

then this is how i receive emails (please see header below) which is WRONG

a) mailsent from : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
b) now there are two delivered-to addresses in the headers

##################

##################

now when i download using fetchmail the mail delivery routing to
alias_to_user @ mydomain.com
which are pop users created on my Localarea network does not work

Logically if i do aliasing then there shud be no mention of
user @ mydomain.com  in the messages headers at all

(pl see header below) so that fetchmail can route the mail correctly to
alias_to_user @ mydomain.com

does anybody have the solution for this ?

thank you in advance

rajesh