From: Edwin Casimero [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 5:22 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Can QMailToaster Handle 10,000 email addresses?

Hi,

I have an inquiry to handle 10,000 email addresses.
I'm thinking 500 MB to 1,000 mb per email address.
Can QmailToaster handle 10,000 email addresses?
I am also thinking of the hardware specifications.
If at 500 MB per email address, easily I will need 5,000 GB of hard
drive space.
What kind of server will I need?
The traffic generated?  Will 1 qmailtoaster on 1 super server do?
Will 64bit be needed?
Anyone who is managing such a monster right now share his story?

Best wishes,
Edwin

9:31 AM

Checked by AVG.