Josh Hopkins wrote:

When I set the client whether it is outlook, thunderbird, or on mobile devices it connects and authorizes the users (or looks like it does) and then I get an error when sending saying "5.1.1 sorry, can't find valid MX record for sender domain (#5.1.1 - chkuser). When checking DNS on the toaster it resolves both MX records back to itself which is correct.

I don't want to change the tcp.smtp file if I don't have to.

Any ideas?

Looks like DNS. Can't really check unless we have the domain(s) involved so we can do checks here.