I've got maildrop to work, I think I missed the install step.
Just to recap for other goofs like me ...

fdr60 specific, source in /usr/src/qtms-install

rpm -e qmailadmin-toaster
rpmbuild --rebuild --with fdr60 --define 'spambox 1'
qmailadmin-toaster-*.src.rpm
rpm -Uvh /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/qmailadmin-toaster*.rpm

Once complete, logon to qmailadmin and you should be able to click on spam
box checkbox. Once you do that, you should see the following in user
.qmail

|/var/qmail/bin/preline /usr/bin/maildrop -A 'Content-Filter:
maildrop-toaster' /etc/mail/mailfilter

You should see log file in /var/log/maildrop.

Now I have to plug in my script somehow...

George