George Mogielnicki wrote:
As it turns out, to plug in your own script is quite easy. All I had to do
was to place the following in .mailfilter

`/tmp/test/test.pl`

and the mail file is passed in the stdin to the script.

Is there an easy way to enable .mailfilter domain wise? /etc/
mail/mailfilter seems to include rules for users only. I could modify
/etc/mail/mailfilter I suppose...

Jake - thanks for the initial hint.

If you look at that user's Maildir, you'll see a .qmail file. That file will have the command to run the /etc/mail/mailfilter script in it. If you read the mailfilter script, it also checks for a .mailfilter file in the user's directory and runs that if available. You can change the .qmail file to run the script you want, INSTEAD of the /etc/mail/mailfilter script. As far as changing it domain wide, you could create/edit the .qmail file for every user, or you can probably add another pipe and your maildrop command to the .qmail-default file for the domain.