Lucian Cristian wrote:
if you search in your mails around 03-04.11.2007  :) I told you that
"vpopmail.mysql is not readable by apache user because /home/vpopmail
doesn't permit it, how should we approach this ? "

and I sent you the admin.inc.php (no diff)

I think it was somewhere at:

function read_qmail_sql() {

        $fd = fopen ( "/home/vpopmail/etc/vpopmail.mysql", "r" ) ;

the path wasn't good,

sorry for now I don't have access to make a diff

I do see the email (and still haven't read it in-depth) - I had just gotten my son home from the hospital, so he was only about a week old and nobody was sleeping more than 90 minutes at a time here.... I'm not in front of any QMT machines at the moment to check - was this a rewritten admin.inc.php, or did you just change a function in it?