Phil Leinhauser wrote:
Hey all:

I just imported a bunch of users into a mail list using the wiki instructions: ezmlm-sub /home/vpopmail/domains/yourdomain.com/name-of-mailing-list < name-of-text-file.txt

When I go into qmailadmin the users are there.  If I send a test message from
my subscribed account that was imported with the rest, I get rejected because
I'm not a member.  But I'm in the list...  Now if I add myself to the list
using qmailadmin it will add me again so I see 2 of my address.  Now if I send
a message it works.  It would seem that the bulk import works half way.  It
doesn't seem to be registering the address somewhere but it is in the list.

Hmm. I've never run into that issue before.
When you manually add yourself again, do a dump of the users at the CLI and see if the double addresses differ in some way.