Was your input file possibly a DOS format? If you edit in in vi, do you see ^M at the end of each line? If so, then it is.

You can use the dos2unix command to get rid of the ^M at the end of each line.

p...@teqknow.com wrote:
I dumped the list through CLI and I see both of my addresses and there
isn't anything different.  From Qmailadmin, I delete one of them and it
goes but when I try to delete the other or any other addresses that were
inserted from bulk, I can't delete them.

I looked in the log file in the lists folder and I see the bulk add I did
and they have ? behind the address:
+manual Fredaddress?
+manual joeaddress?

But where I added and removed my second I see what I think is the normal:
+manual myaddress
-manual myaddress

I looked at the text file I used for import and it's a plain text file
with nothing after the addresses.

Very strange.  If it held the subscribers in a simple text file somewhere
I could probably figure it out.  I'm not sure why it scatters the
subscribers list all over the place.

Phil Leinhauser wrote:
Hey all:

I just imported a bunch of users into a mail list using the wiki
instructions:
ezmlm-sub /home/vpopmail/domains/yourdomain.com/name-of-mailing-list <
name-of-text-file.txt

When I go into qmailadmin the users are there.  If I send a test message
from my subscribed account that was imported with the rest, I get
rejected because I'm not a member.  But I'm in the list...  Now if I add
myself to the list using qmailadmin it will add me again so I see 2 of
my address.  Now if I send a message it works.  It would seem that the
bulk import works half way.  It doesn't seem to be registering the
address somewhere but it is in the list.

Hmm. I've never run into that issue before.
When you manually add yourself again, do a dump of the users at the CLI
and see if the double addresses differ in some way.