I have put Qmailtoaster-Plus 0.3.1-1.4.8 into the repository. You may upgrade to the latest version (if you have the qmailtoaster-plus repo installed) simply by "yum upgrade qmailtoaster-plus". I will add the new version to the qtp.qmailtoaster.com website later tonight or tomorrow.
Here is the release notes since the last version:

03/22/09 - Jake <j...@qmailtoaster.com>
        - Removed UpdateSanSecurity.sh cron script and replaced with a
        - new script that downloads the clamav defs from the proper
        - rsync locations.

03/16/09 - Eric <e...@shubes.net>
        - Added perl-HTTP-Date, perl-LWP-UserAgent dependencies
        - Added all other spamassassin perl module dependencies

03/14/09 - Eric <e...@shubes.net>
        - Added qtp-mailman-forwards script for creating mailman forwards

03/03/09 - Eric <e...@shubes.net>
        - Fixed qtp-clean-spam for large numbers of emails

02/19/09 - Jake <j...@qmailtoaster.com>
        - Removed Roundcube from package due to security issues with
        - Roundcube that allowed a remote hacker to obtain logins on
        - the system.

12/11/08 - Jake <j...@v2gnu.com>
- Changed the Roundcube installation script around to only change the - data we needed to in main.inc.php for compatability and reworded install text

10/27/08 - Jake <j...@v2gnu.com>
- Added qtp-install-qcontrolpe to the menu to install the QControlPE
          package

10/07/08 - Eric <e...@shubes.net>
- qtp-mount-sandbox - added mkdir for /sys to eliminate error message
          from rpm in sandbox

10/03/08 - Eric <e...@shubes.net>
        - qtp-newmodel - added perl-LWP-UserAgent for arch x86_64

10/03/08 - Eric <e...@shubes.net>
        - qtp-build-unionfs - eliminated duplicate message

10/03/08 - Eric <e...@shubes.net>
        - qtp-mount-sandbox - removed proc,sys directories

Enjoy!