Steve Huff wrote:

this sounds a lot like the problem i saw a while back around the release of clamav-toaster-0.93. are you running freshclam to get clamav database updates? if so, you may need a patched version of simscan that knows how to read the updates in the new format.

Hmm. I haven't run into this problem myself. Looking at the patch in the current version of simscan-toaster (1.3.1) the date is 1-11-2007 so I think it may be a good idea to freshen up the patch to something a little more current. I'll attempt to patch the current version this week and see if it builds correctly. I'll need a couple volunteers to test the package out though. Steve, I'll look at your simscan RPM once the new version of QMT is out (or at least in testing). At this point in time I am continuing Erik's policy on freezing development on the 1.3 branch of QMT. I do not want to add new versions/features to something that currently works as this has the potential to slow the progress on the 2.0 branch of QMT if an issue arises.
Thanks.