Jake Vickers wrote:
Alberto Guzzetti wrote:
Sure, I'm not in rush :-)

Thanks Jake.

Had a job cancel out, so had a time window open up.
Builds and tests went fine here. Let me run it for a couple hours and I'll post it on the site. I won't list it in the current.txt file yet (meaning qtp-newmodel and qtp-ami-up2date won't show it yet) so those that are adventurous can install it manually before it gets a couple days of testing and posted "officially".

The package is on the main site now. Seemed to run fine here on a devel VM, but that's not the same as a real world loaded test. It will not show in qtp-newmodel or qtp-ami-up2date as of yet (nor will the current-download script grab it) until it's been in the field for a few days. You'll have to manually upgrade to use it. If no one reports any bugs to me then I'll move it to the "main stream" in a couple days.

Thanks.