I will install it this evening (GMT+1).

Thanks for the FAST rpm!

Jake Vickers wrote:
David Sánchez Martín wrote:
Well, I do not inform here about all Clamav updates, because:

- I don't want to bother anybody (like jake), who is using his own time for
helping us.
- I only report versions which correct known vulnerabilities, because, I
think, the community wants to be secure, or at least know how insecure it
is.
- Not all the updates are relevant.
- The clamav-updates do it for me, and has so low traffic, that it's the
same like being informed by a qmailtoaster-list user.

Thank you again, jake :)

You're welcome.
I actually do expect the community to inform me of new updates/security patches. Qmailtoaster is not the only OSS project I'm an active member in, plus I run my own business and have a life shoe-horned in there somewhere as well. I've subscribed to the clamav announce list, so as long as it doesn't deluge me with traffic I'll see the updates when the come out.

        For additional commands, e-mail: testing-h...@qmailtoaster.com

begin:vcard
fn:Richard Vinke
n:Vinke;Richard