*From:* Noel Rivera (Border Less) [mailto:nriv...@borderless.com.mx]
*Sent:* MiƩrcoles, 29 de Abril de 2009 05:55 p.m.
*To:* qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
*Subject:* RE: [qmailtoaster] problem

I have this version

clamav-toaster-0.94.2-1.3.23

and my qmail runs on Centos 5.2

how to rebuild with new version?

*From:* Jake Vickers [mailto:j...@qmailtoaster.com]
*Sent:* MiƩrcoles, 29 de Abril de 2009 05:53 p.m.
*To:* qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com

Noel Rivera (Border Less) wrote:

Thanks jake, how can I upgrade the clamav?

See if it needs upgrading first:
rpm -qa | grep clamav
Then check the web site (qmailtoaster.com) to see if you have the latest version or not. If you do not, download the latest version, stop qmail (qmailctl stop), remove the old clamav package (rpm -e clamav-toaster) rebuild the new version like you did the last one, and then install it. Or you can use the qtp-newmodel script included with the Qmailtoaster-Plus package (qtp.qmailtoaster.com) that will take care of all of that for you, including checking to see if you need to upgrade.