Patrick Ring wrote:
I haven't seen any errors yet.  Until the machinery became unstable, and
we decided to update (finally), it had been working perfectly since we
built the load over 4 years ago, so I've rather forgotten where to look
for the logs that have any errors.

I'm going to try to copy the queue files (to the old server) and run the
utility shortly (now that I've put the old one back online
successfully).

On the new server, show us the /var/log/qmail/smtp/current and /var/log/qmail/send/current log files (or at least parts of them). This will help us begin to understand what may be wrong with the new installation.