From: Jake Vickers [mailto:j...@qmailtoaster.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 10:02 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Big problems after old-to-new qmt migrate

Patrick Ring wrote:
> I haven't seen any errors yet.  Until the machinery became unstable,
> and we decided to update (finally), it had been working perfectly
> since we built the load over 4 years ago, so I've rather forgotten
> where to look for the logs that have any errors.
>
> I'm going to try to copy the queue files (to the old server) and run
> the utility shortly (now that I've put the old one back online
> successfully).

On the new server, show us the /var/log/qmail/smtp/current and
/var/log/qmail/send/current log files (or at least parts of them). This
will help us begin to understand what may be wrong with the new
installation.

     Please visit qmailtoaster.com for the latest news, updates, and
packages.

         For additional commands, e-mail: testing-h...@qmailtoaster.com