L. A. wrote:
I will eventually add Mandriva support

Great news :)

If more people want to contribute and send me spec files that work and have been tested for Mandriva I'll be more than happy to add them in, otherwise you have to wait until I get time to do it.

Well. Tell me where i can write about changes in some spec file that i use?
(i change directly in mdk103 part, even without adding new label like mdv2009,
i hope it's not a problem)

Install the source RPM, edit the spec file so it works with Mandriva 2009, and send the spec file back to me. I'll make the needed changes from there and add it to the main trunk. If you just edit the mdk103 directives, that is fine as well. I'll create the new directove for the new edition.