Hi again,

Some of the vqadmin issues mentioned here are making me a little nervous.
If you don't mind, I'd like to review my setup so far and ask if there is
anything to worry about.

The plan is to handle e-mail for three domains on the server, accessing via
IMAP and sometimes Squirrelmail.  Two of those domains are live on a server
elsewhere now.

I created all three virtual domains using vqadmin, and also created e-mail
users for each with vqadmin.  Then I went into qmail-admin to designate one
address from each domain to be the catchall.

Next I configured BIND for the domain that is not already live, then pointed
the upstream DNS there to make it live.  E-mail seems to work fine, sending
and receiving.

My next step will be to move one of the two live domains over.  This is
e-mail from a functioning business that cannot be messed up.

Now, it sounds like the problems people have experienced with vqadmin happen
when they change or remove virtual domains.  If that's true, perhaps I am
okay.

Or should I remove all of the virtual domains, all of the users, and start
from scratch with the CLI or QControl?

I don't see any documentation on how to remove users or virtual domains via
CLI.  Can anyone point me to it?

If I purchase QControl, will it be able to remove the users and virtual
domains created by vqadmin, or might things get worse instead?

Thanks!
--Adam