Great Job! I watched both videos and found them so much more informative
then the doing any text walk-through.  I like how you explained each
package and what it does as you installed and explained each change as
you made them in the second episode.  Have you already setup the mailing
list for the video?  I didn't see it. Thanks!

David Burke, PC Technician

Coachmen Technology Services

Phone: 574-266-2542

Fax: 574-266-3044

NOTICE:  The information contained in this e-mail message is
CONFIDENTIAL information for the use of the intended recipient, and may
be subject to the ATTORNEY/CLIENT PRIVILEGE.  This message can be traced
to all recipients.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail message in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at
(574) 266-2500 and delete the original message.