I've just been through them myself. That's about the simplest way to
explain the entire process from soup to nuts.

The only way it
could be better is for you to hold their hand!  You did another fine
job.

> David Burke wrote:
>> Great Job! I watched
both videos and found them so much more informative
>> then the
doing any text walk-through.  I like how you explained each

package and what it does as you installed and explained each change as
>> you made them in the second episode.  Have you already setup
the mailing
>> list for the video?  I didn't see it. Thanks!
>>

> Glad you enjoyed them!
> Yes, the mailing list is set up - it's on the site but not very
visible
> just yet. You'll find it under the
"Navigation" tab on the left by
> clicking on
"Mailing Lists".
> I am working on redoing the theme
template for the site so things like
> that will be more visible
in the future.

> I've gotten great responses so far.
Thanks to everyone who has replied!

>     Vickers Consulting Group offers
Qmailtoaster support and
> installations.
>       If you
need professional help with your setup, contact them today!