Jake Vickers wrote:
Released a new version of all packages today. Updated ClamAV to 0.95.2. Updated Squirrelmail to 1.4.19 and courier-authlib to 0.62.2. Added Mandriva 2009 support. Also added Fedora 11 and Fedora 11 x86_64 support. ClamAV is a bugfix update and Squirrelmail is a security update that is a continuation of the 1.4.18 security fix. I updated courier-authlib by accident to be honest. I was trying to get Mandriva to work and attempted to see if a newer courier-authlib package would compile cleanly but ended up finding the issue with Mandriva. Forgot to put the original package back in place and just now noticed it as I was cleaning up the old packages and archiving them. It should function just as the old one did.

I did not get Mandriva 2009 x86_64 support into these packages. Mandriva 2009 renamed a lot of packages from previous editions that caused a lot of time to be spent finding the new packages names. In the 2009 x86_64 version they changed the names again and I honestly just didn't want to spend the time chasing the package names down when a new version of clamav was waiting to be put online. If someone wants to work on the Mandriva 2009 x86_64 dependency script and send me a revised version I will add the support into the packages. Otherwise it will be a while.

Speaking of which, the Fedora dependency scripts could use a freshening up as well. If someone would like to go through those scripts and make sure all the relevant dependencies are covered and send me a revised edition I will be more than happy to put them online.

I have moved the Qmailtoaster website to a new, faster server so if you do not see the updated packages rest assured that you will see them once DNS has propagated.

Enjoy!

The next qmailtoaster-plus rpm is now updated. All the latest fixes are included, as well as recognition of the these latest distro versions.

QTP can be installed/upgraded via yum if you have the repo installed, or manually by downloading from the web site.

I recommend updating QTP if you're using qtp-newmodel to upgrade the other packages.