I did not mean to come off the way that I was interpreted....

Jake I think you are doing a great job and I wish I had better programming skills and/or time to help you on this community project. I was trying to get a feel as to why there are so many package updates and why you did not hold off on updating packages and you answered that with your response.

When I was indicating problems, I was just speaking of random posts, not anything specific to the recent package issue. The system is unbelivelby stable and many of the problems posted are easily fixed by the poster doing a little research though there are some advanced questions that do require someone like you to get their hands dirty. I was personally having many problems with my installation. I spent a little time, posted a couple questions on the list that were answered quickly, and got through them. I have made many modifications, some of which I forgot to document when I did my install. This has caused me many headaches. I have never used spamdyke. I just installed last month your Qmailtoaster-Plus to look at a few things that it performed. I have used a couple of the scripts but still have not gotten completely comfortable with change.

Good Job.

Gilbert