----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Vickers" <j...@qmailtoaster.com>
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] QControl 1.1-1.1.0 has been released!

Joel Eddy wrote:
Jake,

Stupid question. Since I'm somewhat of a newb on Qcontrol.
Since I've already purchased it and installed it previously what
is the correct way to update it?

Log into your account and download the new version to your server. The a simple "rpm -Uvh QControl-1.1-1.1.0.noarch.rpm" will do it. The new version should also be fixed so that it does not overwrite your current user/pass to login.

Will do. Thanks to all for the replies.

Sincerely,

Joel Eddy
Iowa Connect, Inc.