The QControl is free or I need to pay?
-----Original Message-----
From: Jake Vickers [mailto:j...@qmailtoaster.com]
Sent: Martes, 30 de Junio de 2009 06:18 p.m.
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] QControl 1.1-1.1.0 has been released!

I have released a new version of QControl. version 1.1-1.1.0.
I have not ported the code over to the PE edition yet, but I will get to
that this week. Here are the changes made to the new version:

Added listdomaind command to qcontrol
Fixed ability to delete alias domains without having to delete parent
domain
Fixed output of the view_logs.php file so email addresses are displayed
correctly
Added ability to grant a user qmailadmin rights in the add user and edit
user pages
Added ability to adjust SPF behavior level to QControl
Added ability to edit smtproutes to QControl
Added ability to reload qmail to qcontrol
Changed some pages to emphasize warnings displayed
Fixed issue with 0 (disabled) and -1 (unlimited) not being recognized in
the edit domain page
Added 0 (disabled) and -1 (unlimited) functionality to the add a domain
page
Added menu link to display mailmrtg MTA stats to QControl
Added menu link to display isoqlog per domain stats to QControl
Updated man pages
Changed main page to make suggestion/bug reporting more accessible

The PE edition will have a new version with the same updates later this
week.
If you wish to purchase QControl, visit
http://www.vcghosting.com/cart.php?ca=add_other&oid=6
If you want more information or want to try the PE edition, visit
http://qcontrol.qmailtoaster.com/ or http://qcontrol.v2gnu.com/ (I'll be
merging the 2 locations soon)

Thanks!

     For additional commands, e-mail: