Jake Vickers wrote:
Eric Shubert wrote:

The .i386 shouldn't be part of the installed package name. This is causing the compare_versions routine in qtp-config to choke.

Hey Jake, since when did the arch become part of the package name????

I believe that's the standard with the new distros now. I don't think I added anything specific in for that, but I'm not in front of my regular computer to check.

Please check it out and let me know. The quickie patch I put into qtp-config strips off .i386 and .x86_64 from the tail end of the installed package name before examining the version parts, which appears to work. I'm guessing that perhaps it needs to strip off whatever directory names are in the $BUILDDIR/RPMS/ directory, which would be a more universal fix.

Thanks.