From: Constantin IOAJA [mailto:io...@cartel-alfa.ro]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 5:47 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Diverts mail

Mahesh Bhat wrote:

Hi All,

I have installed Qmail-Toaster. everything else is work fine.. I am able to
send mails. but the problem is that mails from some domains hit my mail
server, in the logs they get Accepted but the mails get Diverted to my
secondary mail server.. what do you think is the problem. I am able to send
mails these domains though... can someone help me with this.

-Regards

Mahesh Bhat
Phone: +91-80-41125680 ext: 222

Domain Name:  modelytics.com

10    mail.modelytics.com      125.16.136.3
20    mail2.modelytics.com    208.115.36.164

SMTP Diagnostics:

Mail Server:  mail.modelytics.com

 Banner:                      220 mail.modelytics.com - Welcome to Qmail
Toaster Ver. 1.3 SMTP Server ESMTP
Connect Time:             0 seconds - Good
Transaction Time:    83.618 seconds - Not good!
Relay Check:              OK - This server is not an open relay.
Rev DNS Check:       OK - 125.16.136.3 resolves to mail.modelytics.com

Mail Server:   mail2.modelytics.com

Banner:                        220 host.urmail.net
Connect Time:             0 seconds - Good
Transaction Time:     0.266 seconds - Good
Relay Check:               OK - This server is not an open relay.
Rev DNS Check:        OK - 208.115.36.164 resolves to host.urmail.net

Transaction Time  with    " 220 mail.modelytics.com - Welcome to Qmail
Toaster Ver. 1.3 "   too  long  !

  Constantin

<<image001.jpg>>