This one is for Jake:

OK, I found how it's getting the spaces.  If you save it from QControl it
will no longer parse correctly.

From: Phil Leinhauser [mailto:p...@teqknow.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:32 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] tcprules

Thanks Ganesh.   That did it but I'm not sure what it did other than
removing the blank lines.  I rebuilt it with my settings and it still
worked.

I didn't have the blanks in the tcp.smtp file.  They showed up when I pasted
it.  I'm assuming they were causing the problem.  Now I need to figure out
how they got in there.

Phil