*From:* Ganesh.payelkar [mailto:ganesh.payel...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:30 AM
*To:* qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
*Subject:* Re: [qmailtoaster] tcprules

Dear Phil,

          Try this tcp.smtp and after compare with your tcp.smtp

127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private",RBLSMTPD="",NOP0FCHECK="1"
:allow,BADMIMETYPE="",BADLOADERTYPE="M",CHKUSER_RCPTLIMIT="50",CHKUSER_WRONGRCPTLIMIT="10",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private",NOP0FCHECK="1"

Regards,
Ganesh