Thanks for the kind words Tim. Would you care to make a note of your toaster experience on the wiki? http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Main_Page#Affirmations
We'd all appreciate it.

Tim Pleiman wrote:
Jake, Eric,

I just want to offer a big round of thanks for such an excellent Qmail
compilation. I've got it up and running now on two production servers and
it has been flawless.

Also, Jake, is there a not-for-profit Open Source project that you would
like me to donate to on your behalf? As a measure of my gratitude for the
excellence of compiling and maintaining this qmail distribution, I would
like to send a donation to them. My consulting practice services many
non-profit organizations at discount as well as donated capacities, so I
like to support those things which do good for community. Contact me
directly, please.

Aditionally, is the EZMLM digest option for this list turned on? I'm
finding it difficult to keep up with all the individual e-mail posts in my
inbox.

Thanks!
Tim