> Steve Huff wrote:
>>
>> On Aug 19, 2009, at
1:59 PM, Jake Vickers wrote:

>>> OSS projects
for donations.... I've donated to vim in the past, but

I'd like to hear from the rest of the community as to what other
>>> projects you would choose.
>>

>> SpamAssassin and/or spamdyke, no question.
>>
>> also, as a bit of a "dark horse" candidate, i suggest
CACert.org,
>> without whom i'd need to buy SSL certificates
from some horrible
>> commercial CA.  i recommend that anyone
who is currently using a
>> self-signed cert look at CACert.org
and consider joining the web of
>> trust.
>>
>> -steve
>>

> Sam @ spamdyke
doesn't take donations (what a guy!).
> I use CACert.org as well.
I'm good with that one.

> --
> -Eric
'shubes'

>     Vickers Consulting Group offers
Qmailtoaster support and
> installations.
>       If you
need professional help with your setup, contact them today!