amit IKF wrote:
Hi Richard,

As you mentioned in your previous mail, I had done both the entry.

127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT="",QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private",RBLSMTPD="",
NOP0FCHECK="1"

192.:allow,QMAILQUEUE="/var/qmail/bin/simscan",DKSIGN="/var/qmail/control/domainkeys/%/private",RBLSMTPD="",NOP0FCHECK="1"

Now how do I understand whether mails downloaded and delivered are scanned or not?

Thanks and regards,