Have you installed the -devel package for your running kernel as Justice suggested?

Ole N.Johansen wrote:
Just to mention it, i just upgraded the kernel to 2.6.18-128.4.1.el5xen Centos 5.3 no problems booting it. Autoboots in 3 seconds as default, I have
not touched the grubloader.

But I still have the same problem installing this sandbox stuff. I managed
to upgrade rest of the QMT, so it is latest now, except sandbox..
No "spam folder" in squirrelmail.

Error log building aufs:

local.mk:14: could not find kernel config file. internal auto-config may
fail
make: *** /lib/modules/2.6.18-128.4.1.el5xen/build: No such file or
directory.  Stop.