Jake Vickers wrote:
Atul Paralikar wrote:
No, the SA server name is "mail.etisbew.com" and the main mail server name
is "mail.providio.com" where all the mail boxes are stored.

This is what I am trying to point out, that SA server (mail.etisbew.com) is
not scanning the mails for SPAM or Viruses. It is just acting as a bridge
which is only checking mail with respect to their SPF records only. But our main server (mail.providio.com) where all the mail boxes reside, it is doing
scanning. Any idea why this is happening?

mail.estibew.com is scanning the messages, otherwise they would not be marked as spam and get the spam headers.

If that's the case, then please explain this:

We'll need to see some of the config files for mail.estibew.com at this point - any config files from the other server are irrelevant at this point.

Specifically, we need to see the simcontrol and tcp.smtp files.

That certainly won't hurt. What are these files on mail.etisbew.com?