Lucian Cristian wrote:
quote
"It also can cause less problems in the corporate world if some brighter-than-normal person performs a telnet session and finds that you're not only running their email, but a competitor's as well or other similar situation. "

I liked this answer so much because I have a situation like this :)

Regards
Lucian

I have the same dog-bite in my rear as well ;)