See response below; Kartone wrote:
> Hi, after upgrading my toaster via qtp-newmodel i'm receiving again
> (remember last thread? :-D ) this message hourly.
>
> In my clamav-unofficial-sigs.conf i have set:
>
> curl_silence="yes"    # Default is "no" to report curl statistics
> rsync_silence="yes"     # Default is "no" to report rsync statistics
> gpg_silence="yes"     # Default is "no" to report gpg signature status
> comment_silence="yes"   # Default is "no" to report script comments
>
> Is there any way to avoid this message ?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Inizio messaggio inoltrato:
>
>> Da: r...@kartonet.info (Cron Daemon)
>> Data: 06 ottobre 2009 09.28.57 GMT+02.00
>> A: r...@kartonet.info
>> Oggetto: Cron <r...@mailserv> /usr/sbin/clamav-unofficial-sigs.sh -
>> c /etc/clamav-unofficial-sigs.conf
>>
>> Restarting clamd....
>>
>> /var/qmail/supervise/clamd: up (pid 11860) 21452 seconds
>> /var/qmail/supervise/clamd/log: up (pid 22163) 1 seconds

The easiest fix for me has been changing the mailto=wh...@youwantit.tld in
the conf file.  Hourly would be from /etc/crontab.

Sidenote, if you have any crons runing from the comand "cron -l" you will
have to edit it with the command "cron -e" and I suggest adding the line
at the top:

mailto=wh...@youwantit.tld

It worked for me.

Kent Busbee