From: Adam Glass [mailto:adamgl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 2:21 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Multiple domain names in header

Hi all,

Thanks again for the help resolving the fully qualified hostname question.
Here's another (and hopefully the last):  When we send e-mail to someone
with an @msn.com address it is immediately rejected.

The message hints that it may be spam-related, but that is definitely not
true.  Our hosting provider is extremely careful about that, our businesses
do not send mass e-mails, and I just double-checked our IP address on
Spamhaus and it is clean.

This might have to do with my QMT configuration for our two domains.  Here
are the headers from a rejected message (I obscured the recipient's username
but nothing else is changed):

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at pmcawab.parkermerrick.com.

 <mailto:cjccat...@msn.com> <recipi...@msn.com>:

Connected to 65.55.37.120 but sender was rejected.

Remote host said: 550 OU-001 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for
policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with
spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. If you are not
an email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider
for help. Email/network admins, please visit http://postmaster.live.com
<http://postmaster.live.com/>  for email delivery information and support

         scanners: attach: 1.3.1 clamav: 0.95.1

/m:50/d:9332

  by pmcawab with ESMTPA; 6 Oct 2009 20:56:51 -0000

Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:56:49 -0400