Hmm ... then maybe there is a more basic question.  When creating users for
QMT, I made usernames with an @ symbol because it seemed things got confused
otherwise.  That is, I have the following usernames:

a...@parkermerrick.com - for the parkermerrick.com virtual domain
a...@awabllc.com - for the awabllc.com virtual domain

This has not been a problem in the 3 or 4 months we've been using the
server, but should it be changed?  Can I have the username as just adam for
both virtual domains, or will that confuse things?

Thanks,
--Adam