From: news [mailto:n...@ger.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Eric Shubert
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 8:51 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] RE: Mails not being scanned / filtered by SA
server

Please post your new tcp.smtp file so we can be sure the format is correct.

Atul Paralikar wrote:
I have added those lines to tcp.smtp file and run the command "qmailctl
cdb".

But since there is a problem of Perl module of SA, will it still accept
emails and forward it to destination mail server? Or since SA is not
working, it will reject all mails????? I hope you understand my
concern.....
How do I fix the perl + SA issue?