Jim Shupert wrote:

That will work, yes.
Guess we should launch a group to update/organize the wiki a little. Any volunteers?

I would enjoy giving back to the community -- i only wonder if i --- am a good choice [?]
    -- elzewize i Volunteer

and Thanks!

Sure you're a good choice! The wiki has a couple ins-and-outs to be learned, but they're not too bad. Then it's just a matter of organizing the information to make it easier to find, and updating old information for the new options and such. Register on the wiki and read the associated help documents on how to write articles and look at some of the ones already written. If something gets messed up too bad, I'm sure someone will come along and fix/revert it.
Thanks!