Maxwell Smart wrote:
I am not sure EZMLM would work anyways. From what I read it needs you to subscribe to a list. This customer wants simply to send 100 e mails at one time. Which would be appropriate? It sounds to me like EZMLM is for lists, like this one. Am I interpreting this correctly?

ezmlm is ezmlm. Qmailtoaster does not do anything special for it, so any documents you read on ezmlm will apply. You can manually add users to the mailing list without going through the whole subscribe process. In qmailadmin, click mailing lists, create one, and then click add subscribers. Add a user. The user does not receive any confirmation emails. Then send a message to that mailing list and the user will then get it. You will need to give the user access to qmailadmin however, so they can manage the list easily. There are also "commands" you can send to the list to do the same functions, but unless you're really savvy then this can be very difficult (for example, send an email to

and see what you get back)

If you need to bulk import addresses, then I have a writeup on the wiki on how to do that from the CLI. There are some other web based admin utils for controlling ezmlm or giving admin access to lists to certain users, but I have not investigated any of these solutions myself.

As Eric mentioned, mailman may also be a source. I find ezmlm easier to setup and manage in general, but if you can convince your user to only go into certain tabs in mailman then it may be a better choice for non-technical users.