I'm sure it would. ;)

David Milholen wrote:
Ok, Ill take a look I have only know ezmlm.. Ill look into mailman because it may make our admins a little happier on managing it.
TM
Dave

Eric Shubert wrote:
I'm not sure how easy that is. If it's just one list, it wouldn't be too tough to do manually. There is a bulk add user capability with mailman.

There was a little talk about migrating from ezmlm to mailman on this list when I first posted the mailman wiki page, this past spring (iirc). I would review that, then google. I'm sure that others have migrated lists from ezmlm to mailman.

ezmlm and mailman should run side by side ok, but I'm not sure about what would happen with the same list defined both places. You'll need to do some digging on that. Just be sure that the messages get sent to the
right place (mailman|ezmlm).