My apologies...
Thanks to your md5sum i saw i used my qmail-toaster backup rpm file...
it was late...

Eric Shubert a écrit :
I just used that file over the weekend, and it worked fine for me.

Does your /var/qmail/doc/chkuser_settings.h file contain:
#define CHKUSER_ALLOW_SENDER_CHAR_3 '/'
? If so, then the fixed version is installed. If not, then you may have neglected to delete the original srpm before wget'ing the new one.

Here's the md5sum for the modified srpm:
7c3225ec4515fdc18d4a60b6d3ff7fd4  qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.20.src.rpm