On Feb 12, 2010, at 1:23 PM, "Jacob Vickers" <j...@qmailtoaster.com> wrote:

The SPAM folder is only shown if the user is using IMAP or webmail.
I don't know how or why the SPAM would be reaching them though.

On 02/12/2010 10:59 AM, Scott Hughes wrote:
I have configured QMT to utilize spambox. To do this I used the QMT
wiki and watched the video.

My problem is that my users are getting spam (marked as ***SPAM***) in
thier Inbox. No folder is being created.

I have completely stopped, verified full stop and restarted QMT.

I cannot find anything via wiki/FAQ/google. Any suggestions?

We need to see a message header to answer this better. The ISO you used
already had the spambox enabled.
A message is MARKED as spam when it reaches a score of 5.0 (unless you
changed this in the /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf file). To get moved
into the Spam folder, it has to hit a different score (in
/etc/mail/mailfilter and is 8.0 I believe.....). When a message hits that
score, it will get moved into the Spam folder (if the folder does not
exist, one is created). When a message hits a score of 12.0 or more (I
think 12 is the default, and is defined in the
/var/qmail/control/simcontrol file, spam_hits) it gets deleted and never
delivered to the user.

And as Maxwell (real names change to protect the innocent) stated, this will only be visible if the user is using imap or webmail (webmail uses
imap).

Hope that helps.

Thank you. I will double-check the above and if there is still an issue I will post a header.