From: Dave Hallowell [mailto:d...@acbsco.com]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 12:37 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Re: squirrelmail/imap issue

So I bumped up the MAXDAEMONS=50 and restarted qmail.  About four hours
later, I have 43 imapd processes running and getting new mail results in a
timeout on thunderbird. I killall imapd processes, and can get emails
immediately. I noticed there is also a MAXPERIP=4 and I bumped it up to
MAXPERIP=6 and restarted qmail. See if that works.
Dave

Dave Hallowell wrote:

Jake,
Ah ha.  I see MAXDAEMONS=40. How'd I miss that? Okay, I'll bump it up and
see what happens. Any suggestions on the number or just trial and error?
Thanks Jake.
Dave