Dear Eric,

This was outgoing mail from server and occurred first time only. If
qmail-dk is broken then is there any way to repair this? Is there any
other way to use Domain Key or DKIM with my server? Else how to remove
Domain Key from my server.

Thanks and regards,

Amit

At Monday, 29-03-2010 on 20:50 Eric Shubert wrote:

Amit Dalia wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> I have been using Domain Key for one of my domain without any
problem
> from long time. But today 1 server bounced it back mentioning the
below
> error:
>
> [] The reason of the delivery failure was:
> >
> > 550 Message does not pass DomainKeys requirements for domain
vanaz.com

> Is my domain key break?
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Amit

Perhaps. The qmail-dk program included with QMT is broken in some
areas,
particularly inbound. While we've been under the impression that
signing
was working ok, it's entirely possible that there's a bug in there.
The
safest bet is to simply not use it at all.

Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
installations.