It is my domain which got rejected. And I had now removed domain key
for signing my out going emails. Also I had deleted domain key entries
from my DNS Server.

Amit

At Monday, 05-04-2010 on 14:48 Postmaster wrote:

 Is it your server rejecting mail or is it your domain got rejected?
Let's check - http://domainkeys.sourceforge.net/policycheck.html

TESTING PRIVATE._DOMAINKEY.VANAZ.COM
                New test [1]

 No _domainkey TXT record found for private._domainkey.vanaz.com

and

TESTING _DOMAINKEY.VANAZ.COM
                New test [1]

 No _domainkey TXT record found for _domainkey.vanaz.com

So there is no policy for vanaz.com, hence this domain would fail
domainkey policy on other servers.
You need to insert 2 TXT records in vanaz.com DNS.

Regards
Alex